Im.prove (/imˈpro͞ov/)

By Unknown - 1/01/2018

Source: Pinterest

Hi, welcome back. 

So today is January 1st and I think it's a good time to post something on my blog. I've been thinking quite a lot lately, after deactivate my most frequently used social media : instagram. Long story short, I decided to not  use my main account for quite some time, so I can focus on my routine, improving myself, write more, read more good books, and do another useful things. Yup that's it.

And just for you know, it feels good. To not worry about what kind of things I probably missed on social media (most probably about what my friends do during holiday). To fully enjoy the moment without even thinking to post it on social media is such a luxury. You guys should try it sometimes. It's not the first time I ever deactivate my account by the way, I did it several times before. The older I get the more time I want to use to do real things in real life, to feel real emotion and engaged in real things, not just let myself drowning in what so called 'trend' '#lifegoal' and whatever you call it. Doesn't mean I want to completely shut myself from what happen out there, nope wrong conclusion. I just want to see life as it happens, to reflect from what actually happen, to be more honest to myself and I believe by not spend too much time on social media I can do those things better. 

That you can say I truly want to invest in myself this year.

Another thing I want to tell you this time is about some improvement I've accomplished in 2017. One of the most significant things is to be able to wake up early and feel okay about it. Still not talking much in the morning (as ever) but hey I'm not kind of person who talk much all the time anyway, so yeah. I finally understand the perks of getting up early, thanks to lots and lots of task and presentation that I've done last year. Okay, in case you didn't know, I'm currently getting my master degree and it means I have to deal with lots of presentation which due date is one day before the presentation day. That means me and my group have to prepare the content even days before the due date. You got the picture, right?
And just for you know, all the books are in English and we even have that kind of "international class" where all the students have to speak, do quizzes, do presentation, and write final exam in English. It becomes the kind of "international class" because there are some exchange students from French. The course called 'Change Management' which actually great and truly necessary and in this course all students have to prepare the course material (case) before the class because there'll be quiz in each session and the students have to actively participate in the discussion regarding the case.
In the nutshell, with my new routine (which include lots of presentation, case,  and 8 am class) I have to find my own way to cope with it. Getting up early is one of the most crucial thing I have to do and getting used to ever since I decided to continue my study. It takes time, indeed, but it's working.

I know there are yet many things I need to improve but I'm glad I did that one.

And of course I don't do that during holiday. Lol.

But I know I have to go back to that habit because soon class will begin, next week to be exact. My group is responsible to do the presentation for the very first session in this year, which is next Monday. After that there'll be final presentation for group project which mean no more lazy day and taking nap during weekend.

Okay that start to sound like "new year" to me.

It's been good to finally write something new on this blog.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading this post until the end. I hope you enjoy it just like I enjoy create it.

Until next post, xo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments